Revision as of 05:56, 18 September 2013 by Mahrens (Reverted edits by Gwilson (talk) to last revision by Grahamperrin)
Ways to contact people
- ZFS experts
- Mailing list
- IRC: #openzfs on freenode
- Twitter: @openzfs
- OpenZFS Office Hours: rotating the leader/owner
- Pointers to other mailing lists and repos?
- Test framework
- One of our goals is to reduce code differences.
- list of platform code differences
- Links to source code are on the Distributions page
- Architectural/high-level documentation about general OpenZFS concepts
Documentation on other websites:
- ZFS On-Disk Format is a good overview, but sorely outdated.
- The source tour describes the various subcomponents in ZFS.
- Blog posts on specific ZFS features
Repo-specific developer documentation
- Illumos integration process
- Information about how to develop ZFS for the different distributions/pointers to them (e.g., how to build illumos)
- in particular, documentation about how to test and possibly scripts for building
- needs to be written/links provided by reps from those communities.