Some of the ways in which individuals and companies can participate in OpenZFS.
If you make a product with OpenZFS
Have your logo on the companies page:
- contact admin at open-zfs.org for help
- we'll also include your logo on T-shirts that we give out at conferences.
When you talk publicly about ZFS, use the term OpenZFS and link to this website.
If you are an OpenZFS admin / user
Spread the word:
- tweet (#OpenZFS)
- write for magazines, and so on.
Help to organize this site, or write documentation.
Attend OpenZFS Office Hours – learn from the developers.
Mac® users can test ZFS-OSX.
If you write code
Join the developer mailing list:
- stay informed about OpenZFS work in your area.
- get design help or feedback on your code changes.
Contribute your code changes upstream.
Learn from OpenZFS developer resources.
Host or attend OpenZFS Office Hours.